Recent incidents in Kessler neighborhood Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Kessler Neighbors United Discussion Board » Neighborhood Crime Watch issues » Recent incidents in Kessler neighborhood « Previous Next »

Craig Cunningham
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 8:53 am:   

Just wanted to drop a note that my car was vandalized this morning (March 25) parked in front of my house at N. Edgefield at Colorado. Around 6:30 a.m. I heard a noise and someone had smashed the front driver's side window. They didn't attempt to break into the car so they either were scared off or they were just doing some random window smashing. I did make a police report. This is my second incident since moving into my house in December (I was also broken into) so I am wondering if there has been any more action regarding the crime watch committee.
Heather Kramer
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 10:12 am:   

We had a similar incident at around 6:15 p.m. Thursday evening March 24th. One of our cars was briefly parked on the street in front of our house on Canterbury, and someone threw a brick through the back window. Several people were outside in the neighborhood, and it was still light out at the time. Apparently, that was not a deterrent to whomever is responsible.
Denise Glass
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 5:44 pm:   

Sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning, someone attempted to steal the tires off of one of our cars, parked in our driveway. They were successful in getting one, but because they had taken all the lugnuts off first, when they tried to take the second one off, the car shifted and effectively lodged the remaining three in place.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration