Strange woman in the area Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Kessler Neighbors United Discussion Board » Crime Watch issues » Strange woman in the area « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 11:05 am:   

I live on Cedar Hill near Kidd Springs Park and my neighbors came and told me about a strange incident on Sat. the 17th. At about 2:30 AM a woman came and rang their doorbell and knocked on their door. They would not open the door to her and called the police. She took some business cards from their mailbox and was behaving VERY strangely -they said like she was on drugs. They thought she had a blond wig and was carrying a large bag. She left and headed towards Colorado before the police got there. The police came back and said they were unable to locate her. If someone rings your doorbell and fits this description, call the police.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration