Strange Man scouting neighborhood Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Kessler Neighbors United Discussion Board » Crime Watch issues » Strange Man scouting neighborhood « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 1:58 pm:   

Does anyone know about the following suspicious man:
20-30s black male
average height
ALWAYS dressed in a ratty orange shirt and dirty pants
has a "Home Depot" apron
baseball hat

does not carry tools, or drive
but he spends ALOT of time walking up and down the streets of Kessler Park. NO this is NOT illegal, however I have seen him go up to houses, go into back yards, side gates etc....
At first I thought maybe he was a contractor. Now I think he is trolling.
I say this because he walks up to various homes, looks in the windows and then walks around to the back. I have never seen him "working" on anything.
Yes I have called police when I have witnessed this but he still manages to show up.

If he were a contractor, he would have tools and a vehicle.
My most recent sighting of this man was today on Edgefield and Colorado around 1:00 pm.
I see him mainly on weekdays between 11-2. I have seen him twice carrying items -garden hose reels and then copper tubing.

And another thing.... Don't give these trollers a reason to come to Kessler Park. If people leave gates unlocked, leave items of value out in the open then this is what continues to attract these theives. Please be more vigilant in keeping your homes and yards secure. This occurs especially during the bulk trash week.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration