Recent arrests . . . good news Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Kessler Neighbors United Discussion Board » Neighborhood Crime Watch issues » Recent arrests . . . good news « Previous Next »

Detective Bland
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 8:07 am:   

Mike,

Here is an update....

We arrested two people who have been preying on the Kessler Park area. I haven't noticed an increase in any offense in your area. Please have the residences report any suspicious actives or homeless people walking in the neighborhood. I know they have a right to walk anywhere they want to but let try to keep an eye on them. One of the arrestee stated they (homeless people) like to come into the nieghborhood and look for thing they can trade for drugs. I looking forward to help the residences of Kessler Park.

Detective Bland, Dallas Police Department
Reagan Nickelson
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 8:25 am:   

Hey Mike,
Good Morning! I have a quick question for you. I live at corner of Salmon and Tyler. Tuesday night, Marc 22, the police chased a guy onto the median and swiped out the new trees that were just planted. Question? What can we as an association do get the police to slow people down on Tyler, and will they (the police) make those individuals who destroy property like trees pay for them? Can I do anything to help this situation, by registering a complaint etc? Please advise; I would like to help.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration