Found Dog: Terrier Mix (?) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Kessler Neighbors United Discussion Board » Lost and Found Pets » Found Dog: Terrier Mix (?) « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 4:59 pm:   

I found a small tan/brown terrier mix without a collar or tags on Kessler Parkway near the golf course this evening. Call Joanna at 214-941-1767.
Ray Morris
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 5:08 am:   

I found this posting on petfinder.com when I was looking for Louise (my Jack Russell). I don't know where Kingwood TX is, but dogs can travel great distances easily and the collar could have fallen off. By the way, Louise is home and I am very happy she's back.
1068339- Dog:terrier
kingwood,TX 281-312-5512 odalys hooper [email protected] 01-11-2006
Name: Cuddle
Sex:F
Size:S
Delete Cuddles is very shy but when she gets to know you . very sweet she is TAN wearing a tag with the name of poohbear .cuddles was lost her in trailwood village on Sunday 8th jan2006 please help me finder she is my companion

1068337- Dog:terrier
kingwood,TX 281-312-5512 odalys hooper [email protected] 01-11-2006
Name: Cuddle
Sex:F
Size:S
Delete Cuddles is very shy but when she gets to know you . very sweet she is TAN wearing a tag with the name of poohbear .

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration